Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Goodies Available In The Shop!

Available On Etsy!






Reversible patchwork hat

One side is olive green corduroy with vintage buttons the other has random patchwork on every other section. I was going to do the other side in a calico, but I figured it needed some corduroy to stabilize it. I really don't want to have to put interfacing in any of my hats.
--------------------




Reversible paisley hat

One side a pretty cotton calico. I love this fabric it looks so vintage. The other I appliqued a paisley and added a lot of fancy stitching. I am loving my Brother embroidery/sewing machine.
-------




Rings- I found these adjustable rings at Fire Mountain Gems. They have two rows of rings you can attach beads too. The second ring came out better. I added larger beads, which seems to fill it in and make it less floppy.
--------------------



Reversible Dandelion Hat-

I finally used this cute dandelion fabric I got in a huge bag of fabric from Goodwill. I made a dandelion applique on the corduroy side.
--------------------


Earrings- on a flower earring kick





---------------------

Just a few of the 30 something pairs of stud earrings I made-


No comments: