Friday, May 16, 2008

New Stuff Up In Shop

I cleaned a lot of earrings out of the shop with the BOGO earrings deal. So I'm getting to work putting some new stuff in and taking new and better pics of the older stuff.

Here's a bag my mother made. The applique was my idea. I think it's so cute! I adore the vintagey looking fabric.

We have a bigcartel store now too. I opted for the free version for now so we only have 5 items at once. If we actually sell things I'll get the paid version. Trying to spread out beyond Etsy.

http://smilingfrogs.bigcartel.com

Going to see if I can get our web site address back too - smilingfrogs.com. I think it will just be a link page with places to find us.

Anyway that's all for now. Have to work putting in sign posts for the town today, then will hopefully get some more things made. :)

Etsy
Buy Handmade
smilingfrogsupplies


No comments: