Thursday, July 10, 2008

My House Update


My creation
Originally uploaded by the_smiling_frog
Well, I haven't posted any pics of my house in a long time. Mainly because it's been 5 years working on it and I'm a little ashamed I don't live in it yet. Everyone is discouraged and no one has been working on it. It doesn't help that we never seem to agree on things. So if anyone wants to provide me with some encouragement, please do so. I need a kick in the butt! Obviously Adam isn't going to work on it anymore so I'll have to finish it.

Anyway here are some pictures. I need to find pictures of the radiant heat in the cellar floor before the cement was re-poured. It's really amazing to see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband would be totally jealous of your house! He was thinking about building a geodome as a studio but went with something different. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

that's honestly the coolest house i've ever seen! :)

The Smiling Frog said...

Thank you, but I fear it will never be finished. It's been almost 5 years being built.