Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finally logged in!

What is wrong with this thing? I can never sign in, the links at the top of the page don't work. Glad I don't have to pay for this.

Anyway I'll get some pics up soon of some things I made and my house.

I'm working on my cellar floor. Just finished filling in the cracks where the cement shifted. We're going to pour an epoxy floor.

Gunny was sick or something on Friday. He started panting really hard and I thought he was going to die. He had a low grade temp so I called the vet and got antibiotics. Of course she suggested chest x-rays to see if the cancer has spread. He was much better yesterday and probably completely back to himself today so I really don't think that's what the problem is.
It's been very muggy here for about a week, plus his chemo is probably kicking in again, and I think he may have an ear infection. Hopefully that's it. He goes to the oncologist Tuesday. Last time he got a great report, the mass was much smaller and the oncologist said he looks great. He's getting fat though, so that doesn't help in the heat.

Today is the Ross family reunion at my great aunt's on Holiday Beach. Hopefully it stays cool!

No comments: