Monday, September 8, 2008

Bathroom


Bathroom
Originally uploaded by the_smiling_frog
Work in progress. I know the pictures aren't too exciting. I'm about finished now with the bathtub. I was 3 tiles short on the outside. Right now I'm painting, then I'll grout.

Never buy Lowe's Velspar paint! It's crap! It doesn't cover, it's streaky and the eggshell is very shiny. Not to mention the paint guy has no idea what he's talking about. He tried to tell me eggshell was shiny and satin wasn't. What? I have painted and bought paint before. I painted one coat of paint, which ended up being way to dark for the room (that was my bad). I think it would take about 5 coats to truly cover the wall though. The paint is shiny and still tacky! I painted it at 4pm yesterday. So if and when it ever dries I have some Sherwin Williams paint in a light blue to go over it with. 2x as much $$, but far less of a headache. I just hope it covers it and sticks to that crap. I am a little annoyed.

I will post pics when I do more. I have a lot more to do, but it's getting there.

No comments: